Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Inspiration-mindmapping NETS

NETS 3

I listed the five standards and what and how each artifacts were linked up to each standard. Each artifact was connected to two sub-standards. With available resources online and the program I matched up visuals to each standard and each artifact. I used Google image search to find relevant images of each artifact and standard. The software program is very easy to use, point and click where I want text or images to be, link up standards and artifacts with available arrow visuals. Using the software inspiration to create a mind map, helps to show that I am fluent in technology systems and able to transfer my knowledge on NETS-T to new technologies. Using inspiration software I will also beable to communicate relevant ideas and information to students and parents who are more visual learners.




No comments:

Post a Comment